March 25 will be one our biggest Fundraising Day for our 2018 Summer Trips that include the Middle School Missions Trip to Virginia, the High School Mission Trip to Kentucky, and Wilderness Trail. We have combined the Pancake Breakfast, the Silent Auction, a Cruise-In Car Show, and a BBQ Dinner and Live Music all into one day of craziness. Teenagers and adults can sign up to work this day in order to earn money towards these trips!
There are several shifts to choose from and the more shifts you work the more money you earn! Please review all the shifts (some are for adults only) and pick the ones you will work. If a shift is full please see Shawn for possible assignment. Print off the Pancake item list and let Shawn know what you will be bringing.
- Pancake Breakfast Shift: 6:30 am - 9 am
- Pancake Breakfast Shift: 9 am - 11:30 am
- Pancake Breakfast Shift: 11:30 am - 1 pm
- Silent Auction Set Up: March 24, 10 am - 2 pm
- Silent Auction Monitor Shift: 7:30 am - 11:30 am
- Silent Auction Monitor Shift: 11:30 am - 3 pm
- Silent Auction Monitor Shift: 3 pm -7 pm
- Silent Auction Cashier: 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Silent Auction Cashier Assistant: 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Silent Auction Tear Down Crew: 8:30 pm - finish
- Cruise-In Car Show Helper: 3 pm - 7:30 pm
- BBQ Dinner Kitchen Help: 2 pm - 6:30 pm
- BBQ Dinner Set Up, Serve, Tear Down Crew: 4 pm - 7 pm
- Live Music Set Up and Tear Down Crew: 4 pm -5 pm and 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm